Last updated: 16th July 2018
Summary:We respect the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and this policy explains how we collect and treat any information you give us. You won’t find any complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text. We’ve no desire to trick you into agreeing to something you might later regret.
Our policy covers
- Why we value your privacy
- How we collect information
- What information we hold
- Where we store your information
- What we use your information for
- Who’s responsible for your information at our company
- Who has access to information about you
- The steps we take to keep your information private
- How to complain
- Changes to the policy
Why we value your privacyWe value your privacy as much as we do our own, so we’re committed to keeping your personal and business information safe. We’re uncomfortable with the information companies, governments, and other organisations keep on file, so we ask for only the bare minimum from our customers. We’ll never use your personal information for any reason other than why you gave it, and we’ll never give anyone access to it unless we’re forced to by law.
How we collect informationWe ask for contact information including your name and email address on our website so that we can reply to your comments.